This website is part of UAB Alonersa.
The website http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ is managed by JIYA trading. The contact details can be found on this website. You can always reach us via email through firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0031-6-42803045.
2. Visitor data
As a general policy, UAB Alonersa only collects personal information when it is willingly given to us by: (1) placing an order; (2) registering on our website; (3) contacting us (including our customer service employees or other employees) via email, telephone or another way of contact via our website; and (4) by filling out surveys. With regards to these activities we may collect personal information, including but not limited to your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, credit card number, credit card expiry date, other unique identifiers, website password, username and other demographic information.
- 2a Some information which is the result of één or more visits to http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ may be kept permanently, but anonymously. The information can never be traced to a person or organisation.
- 2b http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ provides excellent security for the saved data.
http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ can use the information given by the customers for the following purposes:-2c sending één or multiple emails such as, but not limited to, a mail in which log in details are mentioned. - 2d The (incidental) alert to a product, tip, advice etcetera, of which http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ believes it may lead to a more beneficial website for the visitor.
- 2e http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ will not execute interest based advertising campaigns which collect personally identifiable information (PII).
- 2f http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ will not share any personal identifiable data with Google via our remarketing tag or product data feeds. Nor will personal identifiable information be used for, or linked to lists of remarketing, cookies, data feeds or other anonymous ids.
- 3b The visitor may decide for themselves how they would like to deal with cookies. They can set their browser to allow cookies, not allow them or partially allow them. In the last case, you can set which websites are permitted to place cookies. At all other website, it will be denied. This option is offered by most modern browsers.
- 3c Cookies can always be removed from a computer, also by the browser. This may mean you cannot fully take advantage of the possibilities our website has to offer.
You can opt out of Google cookies via Google advert settings. You can also opt out of cookies for an external party by visiting the opt out page by the Network Advertising Initiative
- 3d http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ uses traffic log cookies to decide which pages are used. This helps us analyse data on our web traffic and to adjust our website to the wishes of the customer. This way, our adverts can be shown on third party websites, including Google.
5. Releasing information to third parties
Information which has been given by the customer to http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ will never be released to third parties. There is however an exception to this rule, namely when a court order has been given to release information.
http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ has safety measures in place to guard against loss, misuse or changing information under our care. We have physical, electronic, contractual and managerial measures in place to secure the information we gather from our customers and website visitors. The servers of our hosting providers have been equipped with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which prevents unauthorized parties from gaining access to your non-public, personal information which you enter or use during a private session.
8. Changing customer information
The customer can at all times change the given information. In such a case, http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ may ask the customer to relay their changes in a particular way as advised by http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ and in some cases may request proof of ID.
9. Our website is not aimed for children below 18 years old and we purposely do not collect any information from this age group.
10. During the continuous development of our company, we may end up buying or selling other companies or entities. In such transactions, personal information may be part of the transferred company activities. Your personal information may also be part of the transferred company activities if http://www.greencoffee1500.com/ or all their company activities are purchased by a third party.